New Jersey Salesperson Online
75 Hr Pre-Licensing Course - $300
Complete Your Pre-licensing Education from the Comfort of Your Home
This online on demand course blends comprehensive reading assignments with interactive scenarios and exam banks that will prepare you to ace your licensing exam. This unique self study offering provides a breadth of information—including New Jersey rules and regulations, agency, financing, appraisal, and real estate mathematics—and an exam-focused design. Study at your own pace with a trusted source designed to kick off your New Jersey real estate career.
• Satisfies the mandated topics for New Jersey real estate salesperson licensing requirements
• Includes more than 2,000 questions to test your retention of the materials and readiness for the exam
• Includes interactive reviews and scenario exercises
• Contains new versions of different forms and publications, including the New Jersey Real Estate License Act Statute and Rules
About The Class
- OnDemand Self Paced course to study on your own schedule
- Newly released 17th Edition textbook or E-book (download link sent) can be purchased separately
- Online portal to access e-book, course materials, hundreds of sample questions
- Study on the go, anytime from your device via your online student portal
- Quizzes after each chapter, preparing you for the final exam
Please note you can purchase either an e-book or textbook version to go along with your study. You can download the eBook immediately to multiple devices, highlight, take notes and study on the go. You can also purchase a textbook separately, arrives in 7-10 business days.
Requirements And FAQs
To become a licensed real estate salesperson you must meet the state’s minimum requirements. Each state has it’s own criteria yet are generally the same basics including:
- Being 18 years of age
- Having a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Completing a pre-license course at a licensed school (ex NJ & NY = 75 hrs, CT = 60 hrs)
- Passing the state licensed examination
- Considered to be of good and moral character (criminal background check)
- Affiliation with a sponsoring broker to supervise your real estate activity
For more information about the requirements to become licensed in New Jersey including applications, fees and the Qualifying Questionnaire, visit the DOBI site.